Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, October 06, 2004
should i post this or not?

this i promise myself. i will not be blogging until my chem test is over (wednesday next week), so i might just as well blog my heart out now.

i miss wayne. ngyek!!! i just had lunch with him together with the fellow pinoy pips right? because i miss my buddy. last year i could have grown sick of seeing his face every single day. my dinner buddy (and sometimes breakfast and lunch too). my church buddy. as i've mentioned somewhere sometime before, i don't know why i struggled to keep up with his seemingly unusual personality. sometimes it's hard to fight the urge of wanting to land my fist on his face. i've told myself countless times never to speak to him again, ever, and i fail. and even if i've deleted his number for the nth time in my phonebook, it would always find its way back.

and what sets the smoke off my ears sometimes is the way he says "bye!". for me it's like he's very happy to finally see you off so that he could carry on with more important stuff, rendering you..um, unimportant.

even if he is such a lousy listener, doesn't know how to show appreciation, and sometimes the ultimate ego buster, well, he is still my best friend here. he's the one i am most comfortable with. i even let him keep my dirtiest secret. he never runs out of stories to tell. hulog ng langit coz he's helped me many times already.. lalo na ngayon sa programming hehe. sometimes people who don't know us much think that we are an item because we're always together. but of course, we are not. (magunaw muna ang world hehe).

anyway, right now i don't want to mess his schedule with his new perfect friends and mga alaga. i've never told him this..but i once read in his blog that he doesn't remember a time in his life when he was in dire need of a friend and couldn't have survived without that friend's help. well, if and when that time comes, i would like to be that friend.






2 Comment(s):

Blogger Unknown said...

.

Blogger Joseph said...

?

Post a Comment

<< Home