Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Random Thoughts

Note to self: Never again go for a facial while having your period. Your raging hormones will just further aggravate the poor state of your sensitive skin.

I'm excited for tomorrow because I'll be part of the first ever Yaman Award. I'll be wearing a mestiza dress, which is a far cry from the one I wore in our awarding ceremony for the Singapore Scholarship. This time it's all nice and shimmery, not like the frivolous folk dance costume I stole from my sister. I was being awarded by a foreign country and I was wearing a sappy dress. And to think that was the time to supposedly show off our national costume to other foreign nationalities, and I blew it.

So back to the Yaman Award. It's a tribute to the entrepreneurs of the city, the yaman ng gensan. The event is tomorrow about 6:30 pm, but tonight the people behind the scenes will have an all-nighter to iron out all the little details and to ensure the success of the said event. And this is not just some event, it's something big and everyone involved has been working very hard for this.

Let me insert this little digression here because I feel awkward of it having a post of its own. I'm leaving soon but I don't want to leave just yet. Sana hindi na lang niya ako biniro biro kasi gusto ko nang maniwala. Sabi niya masaya daw siya na may girlfriend na ang ex ko. Sana hindi na lang yun joke. Joke!

Anyway, it's again time to bid for modules for this coming semester. I think I shouldn't be too ambitious and just accept my limitations. Now I know that I can only handle 5 modules. I tried to go for 6 last sem, but I ended up failing one module. And killing my social life. Great. It's just sensible to follow the recommended semester schedule. I mean, the engineering department won't set it up if it won't be of any help. I don't care anymore if other people are taking more modules. Good for them if they can handle it. But as for me, I want to also enjoy my university life.


1 Comment(s):

Blogger balikbayan_box said...

Yaman ng Gen San? would that be General Santos?

just passing by :)

Post a Comment

<< Home