Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, August 01, 2005
one-horse open sleigh

school hasn't even started yet, and like wayne, i've already booked my flight home for the next school break. i was tempted to go for jetstar asia like wayne did, but mine's still with tiger airways. jetstar lands at NAIA, while tiger lands at clark airport. jetstar is more expensive by SGD 56.02, and that is around PhP 1800. From clark to manila, the bus fare is PhP 350 pesos, and the bus wil drop me off at SM Megamall, which is only walking distance or PhP 10 away via mrt to where my sister lives. If i had chosen jetstar, the taxi ride from NAIA to where my sister lives costs around PhP 150 by meter. Overall, jetstar is more expensive than tigerairways by around PhP 1590.

I considered the cost of going to where my sister lives because i plan to stay in manila for a few days first before going back to gensan. bonding time with my sister, and we're also planning on doing our christmas shopping together. the plane fare difference between jetstar and tigerairways is already half of my plane fare from manila to gensan, so the slight inconvenience of still having to ride the bus from clark to manila will be worth it, i figure.

right now i really, really want to live the life of a pauper after i splurged on my hair again. my plan is to spend my money in the philippines where goods are way cheaper. i really hope i can control myself this sem and not burn my money buying cute little nothings in school bazaars and the like. i still have to buy that harry potter book and mp3 player i promised my brother, among others.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home