Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, October 14, 2004

AND NOW MY MOM SAYS IT'S UP TO ME WHETHER I WANNA GO HOME OR NOT.

AFTER ALL THE SPORTS TRYOUTS ARE OVER.

AFTER I GOT REJECTED FROM HPB BECAUSE I WAS SO SURE OF GOING HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS.

sabi nya naman kasi kahit anong mangyari uuwi daw talaga ako.

aaargh. i don't need her to tell me now that it's up to me. i need her to be firm that she wants me home on the holidays.

i've already accepted the fact that maybe next year i won't be able to stay back in KR because i won't have enough points. because i don't have enough ECAs. because i got rejected in comms. because i'm going home on the holidays.

I LOVE KR. i love my room. i appreciate my room. my room and i are one.

so now what? tell jimmy i'm not going home after all, so please consider me once again in HPB? this i am, well, more than willing to do...

but what about handball? rugby? there won't be any more tryouts!

no mama, i don't want it to be up to me to decide. i want you to demand that i come home this december.



0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home