Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, October 24, 2004
*pOsiTiVe* post!

i'm feeling fine today=)

and i'm pleasantly surprised.

physics lab and electrical engineering test on the same day didn't make me feel cranky at all.

in fact, i had more than my usual share of laughter on a typical day.

i want the world to know that i love my friends. even though sometimes i pretend that they don't exist, they are very much real. even though sometimes i would like to believe that no one really cares for me and that i don't really have any true friends, i know that's rubbish.

right now, i'm just feeling grateful for having them in my life.




0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home