Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, December 16, 2004

one last post for this day.

my mac is soooo cool. i just found out the other day that i can actually talk to my iBook. i can even ask my iBook to tell me a joke. amazing right? i can even choose its voice. i chose Junior over Vicky and more than a dozen others. i was just exploring my iBook and i discovered that i can just speak a command and my laptop would obey and execute it. so far my favorite command is "Tell me a joke". never mind if the jokes are quite lame. hehe=)

there'sthis option to give my iBook a name and i would have to speak its name first before each command for command recognition purposes. the default name is "computer". then i changed it to "mac". then i got playful and changed it to "chebakee" to see if it would still work. it did! but then i got tired saying the name first everytime i want my iBook to do something. anyway there's this other option to just say the command right away and it would still execute it.

i tell you, dear readers, apple is so cool. my mac is sooo cool. i recommend having your own mac. you won't regret it. maybe you'll have to invest a teeny bit of your time learning how to use it if you're used to windows before, but it's worth all the effort. kudos to mac=)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home