Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, December 31, 2004
suppressed emotions

UnCr!eD TeaRs.

as of this writing my parents are still at my lola's place entertaining my tita's american boyfriend, my not-so-little sister is with her barkada hangin out at dunkin donuts, and my brother and bunso are with our cousins playing. i, on the other hand, decided to just go home and blog my heart out.

cyril and i talked on the phone a while ago. he was the one who called me. long-distance. i was so touched. he probably called because i texted him saying i'm already going crazy. yesterday and earlier today i was so happy. it was great seeing my high school friends. it was great gyrating on the dance floor with the people whom i shared the best 4 years of my life with.

jesa's party was a blast. it wasn't the traditional debut party where everyone had to wear formal gowns or suits. it was sort of a cocktail/rave party held at marco polo's ballrooms. (those ballrooms again, where i had both my junior and senior high school proms; where i took the exam for singapore scholarship; where i was awarded for the singapore scholarship; and now, jesa's party).

it was well-planned and unique....(blah-blah..jesa's party needs to be on a different post).

as i said earlier, yesterday and earlier today i was so happy. now im feeling crappy. now i'm being drowned by teenage angst. i feel sad because soon i will be leaving again. it has always been like this. But on the brighter side, i am grateful for having something that makes saying goodbye so difficult. i love my batchmates. one of them even became the reason for my being. maybe he still is. aaaaaargh. erase erase.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home