Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, January 28, 2005
finding neverland

the first tear i cried as a 19-year-old came from my left eye.

i agree with missy. 'the best things in life aren't free. it pays to be me.'

yes, i have changed. i have changed a good deal. i am not anymore the fragile little girl i once was. i have become stronger. i have learned to depend on myself. i have learned to put my happiness in my own hands, so that it would always be within reach. i have learned not to love too much, because anything in excess is just as bad as not having enough.

in retrospect, i still consider my high school days the happiest days of my life. now, it seems that everything then was perfect. those were the days i would thank God because I am alive. those were the days i felt complete. those were the days i had wished for every single person in the world to be happy just like me. i always had good grades, i had great friends who are as emotionally high maintenance as i am, and best of all, i had the best boyfriend in the entire world. too bad, good things always come to an end.

i am not saying i am not happy where i am now. i feel richly blessed, having been given the chance to study in one of the most prestigious and most recognized universities in the world, or just plainly being here in singapore while numerous others of my fellowmen struggle their way out of my country to seek greener pastures. right now, i am enjoying a very high standard of living. i have already bought for myself a personal computer, a digital camera, a printer, a laptop, and loads of other stuff i couldn't yet afford if i just stayed in my country. i had even gone to malaysia just to have my hair fixed. and i just turned 19. sure i enjoy these things. but in life, you really can't have everything at the same time.

sh*t. why did i even start all these drama? i got an email from niel. i wrote him a lengthy email too but i just deleted it. i do not know what to tell him.

all i know is that i have never loved anyone else as much as i have loved him.

and we are a living testimony that life is unfair.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home