Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, January 22, 2005
thank you!

i don't know what to say. but anyway, here goes.

THANK YOU.

thank you God for another year. for everything. i feel so blessed.

thank you mama n papa n dimple n paolo n yc. i love you guys very much.

and thank you for my friends who chose to be with me on my birthday.

especially for the extremely awesome personalized stuff you guys gave me.

i've never been a calendar girl before. hahaha=) thank you wayne.

ivy! thank you thank you rin sa butterfly thingy. ang ganda ganda. ayan naubusan na ko ng english hehhee=)

thank you jashep capirig for the funky handphone accessory na nagmatch sa outfit ko kanina hehehhee=)

thank you gelo for the mini purse na kakulay ng blog ko hehe=)

robin mcdonald, ostique, jayson, ferron, jeunesse..thank you.

THANK YOU RIN kuya pheng, ate cla, missy, chin, erika, maybeline, rovin, shaider, kuya mark, shamoy=)

and for all the people who greeted me through sms, email, friendster...thank you.

and for those who have forgotten or deliberately didn't greet me, in behalf of you guys, i greet myself a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

and of course, i want to thank myself for putting up with myself. haha=)




0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home