Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, January 20, 2005
:-)

i am sooooo happy! i just checked the forum for math lab 1. we are free to post our activity 5 animation, so i did. wee! a classmate commented that my animation is interesting..he asked if i could post the formula. ok, later.

but what really made me happy is that my professor commented that my work is 'nice!'. and he hasn't told anyone else that either. haha. yey!=)

ok fine, maybe because out of the 1506 students registered in MA1506 (the magic number!), 1504 people haven't posted their work yet.

haha=) but still, feels good to be an early bird.=)

P.S. Forgive me for my being overly enthusiastic. It's just that this is the first time a professor has commended me ever since i set foot here in singapore. and a maths professor who's had his Ph.D. in UCLA at that. bwahahaha.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home