Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, February 12, 2005
talking rubbish. again.

i give up. i cannot just keep this to myself.

it's a saturday night and i can't think of anything better to do than to study multiple integrals. that is, after i did my laundry, rearranged my room, threw away all the rubbish i had collected this sem ( i have a PhD as a garbage collector, really), cleaned my ceiling fan, cleaned my mirror, arranged my clothes..did anything and everything i could think of to get you off my mind.

but here i am, blogging, because even though you are miles away you still distract me. i've been reading the same line in my lecture notes 10 times already and still don't dig it. all i could think of is what you're probably doing right now. did you just send her a goodnight sms? or maybe you two are still texting each other about what happened today, about how you wish to see her again tomorrow..or are you two chatting on the phone? sh*t.

what will you give her this valentine's day? are you going to watch a movie? are you going to hold her hand? are you going to try to kiss her? are you going to carry her bag even though it's so 'pa-girl' but you won't mind because you wouldn't want her to get tired? are you going to call her 'baby'? are you going to treat her like a princess too? have you told her you love her?

i knew it would hurt, but i didn't know it would hurt this bad. yesterday's nightmare is now a reality.

i thought i already sang ONE LAST CRY last night, but why is still there a lump forming in my throat?

don't tell me i'm still special. what good will that do to me? nothing. it's just a cliche, a consolation, a first-aid to stitch my heart's broken pieces.

do i sound so bitter? but don't worry. go ahead, good luck. be happy. i will be, too. just give me time.

or jericho rosales.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home