Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, May 05, 2005
=)

he treats me like a princess and i hope this won't ever get to my head.

really, really. during the last few days before he goes home, he has been showering me with lots of attention and pretty, pretty things. the two major gifts he gave me (what's the occassion by the way?) were a pretty bracelet and a pretty ring not fit for everyday wear. he didn't have to give me those things, and i wasn't expecting them either. he told me he bought me some gifts, but i wasn't expecting anything so nice. when i told him that, he asked me 'what, you think i'm lousy?'. i thought our 'relationship' is tantamount to being 'friends with (lots of) benefits', but what more can he do to show me that he is indeed serious?

one time we were together he told me 'this is the best moment of my life'. he then asked me what the best moment of my life is. i was like "uh..." and never gave a concrete answer.

he always calls me 'my little darling/my little princess/my little love', which evolved from 'little girl' he used to call me when we were still plain friends. i call him 'man'. how uncreative can i get? yep i did away with chox coz i don't find it comfortable calling him that.

yes i do love him to some extent, but it is just now that i'm taking seriously what my mother and grandmother advised me not too long ago, and that is not to take so seriously my would-be relationship with whoever guy, unless of course we're talking about marriage (AND which is way, way down my to-do list as of the moment). and anyway, i was happily being single when he decided to cross the line beyond our friendship, and i wasn't really looking for someone. he told me to just try it out and see if it works, and maybe because i wanted to experiment a bit too, so there. instant couple. we're not even sure if we got together on the 1st or 2nd of march. we don't celebrate monthsaries or that sort of stuff anyway, and surprisingly, it's perfectly fine with me.

anyway, today we went to sentosa. woohoo, even though i would soon realize that i only have $7 on my wallet. we rode the cable car to get there. when we reached the place, we walked a bit to plan out the activities for the day and to decide what to do. when he learned i haven't been to underwater world, i followed his lead to the counter to buy us tickets. he had already been there but still he treated me. yey! so we marveled at the different sea creatures including sharks and piranhas and weird looking crustaceans. i also found nemo.

after that we were already so hungry and decided to eat, pronto. but all the food establishments were making monkeys out of us. $7.20 for chicken rice? chicken rice is like the cheapest food you can buy in singapore, from $1.80 onwards. $7.20 is a big joke. we ended up buying our lunch at 711. i bought my own lunch, syempre may hiya rin ako, and i treated him a giant slurpee, thus exhausting all the 7 bucks i got. after lunch we went to the southernmost point of asia continent because he hasn't been there yet, and also to kill time until a few minutes before 1:30pm.

then we went to dolphin lagoon. PINK DOLPHINS!!! he told me not to expect too much as he did before, so that i also won't feel disappointed. ok, thanks for the warning. but anyway i enjoyed the show coz the dolphins were really smart, and because they are pink. haha. i even went in front when they asked for volunteers to interact with the dolphins, but the host already found enough people. sayang. then, upon seeing the twinkle in my eyes disappear when i didn't get the chance to see the dolphins up close, he offered to treat me again to have an interaction session with the dolphins. i declined because i don't want him to unecessarily burn his money again.

after dolphin lagoon we went to rent a double-seater bike. at first i was the one in front, but yeah, cannot make it. haha. we kept on almost falling off because i cannot carry both our weights and keep our balance. so switched places and he took control (as should be in the first place), and whoa. what a contrast. finally we were riding smoothly and happily. then it rained. suddenly i heard regine velasquez singing Pagmasdan ang ulan unti-unting pumapatak/Sa mga halama't mga bulaklak...and felt like we were doing an MTV for that song. haha whatever. we rode along the stretch of the beaches, then to the narrow jungle trail, which looked a bit scary such that a lion might pounce on us any minute. when we reached the Challenge Trail, i told him that we should go back because i've tried that trail before and it lives up to its name. so we turned the bike around and headed back. we almost ran over a komodo dragon-ish black creature, and that is when we got a bit afraid and sped towards the entrance of the jungle trail. who knows what kind of other creatures were hiding beneath those bushes, or what might fall off on trees or what. when we reached the entrance, i've never been so happy to see civilization once again.

it was still raining, but we still decided to go for a swim. i changed to my beach babe attire, but ended up wearing it only for a few minutes. we only spent a grand total of 3 minutes and 48 seconds in the water because the life guard on duty gave warning signals when we swam towards the buoy that divides the 'safe' part of the sea and the open water. it's either he was telling us not to swim beyond that, or not swim altogether because there's thunder and lightning and we might get fried on the spot.

so we swam back to shore and rested a bit on the benches, dressed up, and boarded a freezer on wheels they call the bus to get back to the cable car station. there we found out that we still could actually ride even until mount faber and back to harbourfront. i was ecstatic!

then we rode bus 143 to go back to KR, packed my dinner, while he's off to have dinner with friends. yey. so there. another fascinating day.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home