Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, April 28, 2005

hello paolo, i'm back.

so, i have decided to re-surface from beneath the ocean of notes, books, and past year exam papers and post a new entry to my blog that's been gathering dust for quite a while now. i am really looking forward for the 3rd of May to come, and for the clock to strike 7 o'clock in the evening of that day. that moment would officially end my part of this madness they call the 'exam period'.

that moment would also commence the resurrection of my social life. i have lined up for myself a myriad of activities that i will enjoy after having gone through an ordeal that has sucked the life out of me. of these are the following:

1. devour all sidney sheldon books in the central library
2. devour all other interesting reads in the esplanade library

**oops. hahaha. how dorky. library.

3.frolic in the fake white sands of sentosa
4.download all csi episodes my mac can accommodate
5.download all other things i can still squeeze in my mac
6.have a blast of a gazillion movie/serial marathons
7.play the songs in my iTunes. *cough, cough..donations are welcome. hello joseph.*
8.exercise
9.learn a new language

and most importantly, the reason why i'm not going home this summer...

10. have a job. beg for a job.

else i won't be able to survive. actually i still have enough money in the bank to buy myself a plane ticket home and back, as cheap airfares have been made available courtesy of jetstar asia, tiger airways, and airasia. but i decided that since i'm already 19 years old, i should be fending for myself already and not rely on my parents to give me money for my wants. and of course to gain experience, know how to budget, and all that jazz.

and i also need the job to be able to pay back the money i loaned from kuya pheng (and i need one more kind soul who is willing to lend me money) for my hall vacation stay. my current money is not enough for me to pay for my vacation stay, but i calculated that the money i will be earning from my summer job will be able to to cover my vacation stay and still have a net gain of enough moolah that will want me to choose to have a summer job in the first place. so there. and i already have plans of where i will be spending that money, but that would be for another post (in the future, if my grand plan will push through).

anyway, in this post i also would like to acknowledge God's presence in my life right now. really, without Him, i don't know what to do. It is really during times like these, when you're desperate and stressed and burnt out, that you realize you need Him in your life because your capabilities are only finite. Thank you God, thank you, thank you, and thank you for keeping me sane. i don't know what tomorrow holds, but i know He holds my tomorrow, and I know He knows what He's doing.

By the way, last night, my right hand was already starting to self-amputate, and that's when i finally stopped writing for my maths help sheets. as joseph and ivy could attest, i am capable of having a microscopic handwriting, and that is so i could sqeeze in A LOT of stuff for my help sheets. really, even the not-so-important ones, but i include them still for this gives me a (false) sense of security.

anyway, i have to dive in and be submerged under my statics notes once more. ta-ta!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home