Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, July 23, 2005
stoned

Just came from the Yaman Awards night, which stirred up rave reviews from the VIP's and all the attendees. Most people didn't expect that Gensan could pull off something as extravagant as tonight's awards night. One of the comments is that next year's handlers would have a hard time surpassing this year's (and the first ever) Yaman Award. I'm glad that our director's, as well as everyone else's hard work, passion, and dedication really paid off. And before I forget, we had this visitor from Manila who expected the most rural of celebrations, which is quite apparent from her speech, and I bet she'd wanted to eat her words after we showed her what we're capable of doing. Anyway...

I am so sad. I don't want to leave yet. But tomorrow I'll be leaving already. How do I make the most out of today? Walau. I told my mother that we should have an outing before I leave. I figure that if the outing will push through, she'll bring her office staff along... =p If my real intention is just to have some family bonding, then I'd rather just spend the day here at home. But no..see, I have something else in mind. But the thing is, everyone is tired. Everyone's been really busy and I doubt if anyone's in the mood for any outing. (My mother hasn't been reading my blog for a while coz she's been terribly busy, so whatever I write about kuya here, she'll be able to read it when I'm cast away in Singapura already.)

Just the other night, I came to a realization that kept me awake way past my bedtime. Cute pala si kuya? WTH. What is wrong with me? But yep, he is cute in every sense of the word. Cute as in kulang sa height, cute as in magaling manamit, cute as in may prominent na mole sa face, cute as in cute sumayaw, cute as in magaling magpa-cute...shyet.

And he looked fascinating in his barong with black undershirt a while ago.

And he is sweet. He is very sweet, as Ate Yummy, his bestfriend, testifies. And I can see it for myself too.

And he always, always smells really good.

And he is very funny. Bull's eye.

I hope this little crush will wear off as soon as possible, so as not to complicate matters.

P.S.

MAMA kunwari di mo to nabasa owkey!!! =p


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home