Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, July 04, 2005
tuna city

i just watched the pilot episode of mindtalk, the talk show i've been ranting about. initial reaction: hahahaha=)

it's so amateurish, but hey, it's a good start. and it's not a mega-bucks production either, so one should keep his/her expectations realistic. i even jokingly asked my mother whether she'd still watch the show even if she's not a part of it. she just laughed.

but the show still gave me the highlight of my day. seeing my name in the credits is wonderful, though my name lacked one 'n' again.

i'm lovin' my city so much right now, so i decided that when someone in singapore asks which part of the Philippines i come from, i'd say 'General Santos City', and not just 'from the South' anymore. my problem with my city's name is that it's so long. why can't they just shorten it to Gensan? but then again, the essence of my city's name would be lost somehow...i mean, our city was founded by General Paulino Santos so it's just right that this city would carry his name.

i hope our city would continue to prosper. i hope those terrorists won't think of wreaking havoc and bombing my city ever again.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home