Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, July 08, 2006
WIN THE NXT

I am inviting EVERYONE to our YOUTH CONCERT this Sunday at Church of Singapore. We just had our first full rehearsal with the youth from WIN Cainta, and I must say they are a bunch of super talented individuals that's why I'm so thrilled to invite you all. I know you will really enjoy the show.

Please do come people...we've put in sweat, tears, blood, and sprained ankles for this one. Honestly, before coming to practice today, I was battling with my attitude because I was really sick of practicing already...yet among us, I have the LEAST dance numbers to practice for. Whoa shame on me.

I was really intimidated and a bit demoralized when I saw the youths from WIN Cainta strut their stuff...made me wonder what on earth was my business onstage. But what the heck, I mustn't lose my focus. I am doing this for Jesus, even though I look foolish at times when I forget the dance steps and ruin the choreography. But rest assured, when I dance for this concert I'm doing my best already...whether it's apparent or not.

I'm so excited people. Woohoo.=)

Okay, so guys please mark your calendars already. Our WIN THE NXT concert is this Sunday, 2:30pm at Church of Singapore Marine Parade.

To get there, if you're coming from:

PAYA LEBAR MRT-Go to EXIT B, at Paya Lebar Rd. Bus stop (B02) take BUS NOS: 76 or 135. Alight at the 6th bus stop (opp. Parkway Parade)

ORCHARD ROAD-You can take BUS NO: 36 (the fastest frm this place) from bus stops: TANG PLAZA, OPP. MANDARIN HOTEL, MERIDIEN HOTEL, & DHOBY GHAUT STN. Alight OPP. PARKWAY PARADE.

WEST SIDE-Take BUS NO. 966


See you there!=)



0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home