Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Letter

Dear God,

Now I kind of understand why my life is complicated. Sorry for putting the blame on you. Life is complicated because I am experiencing the reverberations of the actions I have done in the past. You gave us this gift called free will, and instead of following the guidelines You've set up for us, I ventured out in turbulent waters just for the kicks of it.

You know how I am a rebel sometimes. I think I'm so good and I do what I want. And well, you allow me because I am not a puppet, and because if I were to follow You, You'd want it to be out of love and my own choice, and not because it is mandatory and imposed upon.

But thank you for reaching out every time, for providing ways so I can come back to You. I still can't really comprehend how You can forgive me many times over, and how You love me so much. But thank you.

I am really weak, and many times I have resolved to yielding because I am too tired to fight back and stand up to my non-existent convictions. But you never give up on me. Never.

Thank you for giving me another chance to follow You. Thank you for giving me something to look forward to. This is all a blessing in disguise after all.

Love,
Korinna


1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was sweet.

Post a Comment

<< Home