Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, December 31, 2004
ending the year with a bang

last night came a terrible, terrible news. i was typing away on my blog when suddenly someone came banging on our door. it was an ungodly hour and i was sort of alone because my parents and siblings still weren't home and our helpers were already in deep slumber. the very last day of this year is probably the worst day for my tito's life. but i don't think i have the right to divulge his problems here.

as he was talking to my mom on the phone, it seemed like i was teleported inside of a television screen and being a live audience in one of the episodes of Maalaala Mo Kaya. he was crying and he was so desperate. the teenybopper angst i just posted in my blog was no match to real life, adult problems. but the best time to have teenager problems is when you still are a teenager anyway.

so there. i am still suffering from the love bug that happens to infect me severely whenever i come home. i still go beet red when i remember what i did yesterday before leaving clang's beach resort where our batch get-together was held.

God i hope everything will be well for my tito. please.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home