Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, May 05, 2005

to the lovely, lovely people who contribute to my message board, i don't know what's wrong that i can't tag on my own shoutbox when i'm using my own laptop, which makes me unable to reply to ur messages. but i really appreciate it when somebody leaves a message=)please don't think that i am deliberately ignoring you lovely people.

my reply to the most recent ones:

mama, thank you. napa smile mo ako pag read ko nun. mwaaaah! i love you!
maybeline, thanks for helping me look for a job.
paolo, may blog ka na ba? diba gumawa ka? anong url?
joseph, actually, ikaw bitaw yun. hahahahahhaahhahaha mas chika!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home