Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
pretty people

I just finished looking at the photos taken during RR and Rochelle's debut, where I was supposed to be a part of also.

darn. i missed out on a lot of things.

See, I like dressing up. My Wyldfire friends were there. They all look so handsome and pretty and happy in their suits and PINK gowns.

The night papa called me up to tell me to go home, the first person I then called up was Tita Ethel, the event organizer for RR and Rochelle's party. I told her, in all sincerity, that I am truly sorry for not being able to attend the party. It was such an honor to be invited...I mean, I'm not even related to the family but I still got invited. I was so sure I could go, so I gave Tita Ethel my word that I'd be there. And then I ate my words like I always do.

I would have wanted to be in a PINK GOWN! Pfft.

Anyway, I should now stop whining and grow up.

P.S. Missy's gown was really nice.

P.P.S. Mission Sunday photos. NOW DON'T GET ME STARTED AGAIN.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home