Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, September 03, 2005
beautiful besties

farideh. my first ever best friend. we were in kinder 2 then. i remember having this dialogue with her:

me: sinong best friend mo?
farideh: ikaw. ikaw naman sinong best friend mo?
me: siyempre ikaw rin.

haha=) so cute. she was my special guest on my 7th birthday party. (oh, and my teacher ms. munasque too.) even as a kid she was already pretty. and now look, she's become even more pretty!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


shirlyn. we became best friends when we were both in 5th grade. she was my constant ka-telebabad. i've never spoken to any other person on the phone for more than two hours but her. we used to walk around campus during recess time holding hands. we'd stalk our crushes together. i'd go to their house and her family would always make me feel welcome. she'd always treat me coz she had bigger allowance hehe=) she's a very sweet person and has a very contagious laugh. she used to be more chubby, but now look, dalaga na siya=)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


coincidentally, both have the same color of top in the photos. same earrings too! and both had braces before these photos were taken. hehe=)

these were my girl besties. the rest guys.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home