Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, December 04, 2005
Ruchchan et al

My goodness I miss Ruchchan so much. Yep lately I've been calling Sundeep by his last name (and thus his nickname Rooch), and he has been calling me Gacal, my mother's maiden name. Haha. I haven't told my parents yet that we already got back together again, but I think they already know, or suspect. I'm very reluctant to tell them, after I've sent them my distress email a while back - saying a lot of stuff - and now it's as if I'm eating my words. But I could assure them that I followed my mother's advice. So there. I think they could see right through me anyway, so I won't have to say anything to them.

One time while mama and I were in the car and the radio was playing a love song, I racked my brain to think of just one love song that I could dedicate, or that would remind me of, Ruchchan. But I could think of nothing, zilch, na-ah. Haha. Songs that remind me of him are mostly upbeat songs, and that one foreign mellow song that turned out to be about children of Africa. Or I'll Be there For You, the theme song of the serial F.R.I.E.N.D.S., and the Romanian pop song with the Numa Numa lyrics of the movie Chicken Little. Oh okay, now I remember something...the song The Reason by Hoobastanks is very special. We once fought, and as he was saying sorry he played that song at humaba ang hair ko.

Starting tomorrow he'll be very busy with takraw trainings and all his hall stuff, plus module mapping for his exchange stint in France next year. I'm so happy for being able to chat with him just now. He likes to talk crap and tell jokes a lot, and our conversation a while ago was the usual. I'm already missing our all-nighter mugging sessions at the Bizad benches and our tapau-ed suppers from Sheares Hall. Anyhoo...hey his birthday falls on the first day of classes for the coming semester. Haha. Note to self: must prepare something special.

Mama is watching an old FPJ flick right now hehe. Ok she's now flipping through the other channels. OK OK GREAT NEWS: yahoo the Philippines is now officially the overall champion in the SEA Games. Galing ng Pinoy!

WHooops PINOY BIG BROTHER!!!!!! I HAVE TO WATCH!!!!!!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home