Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, October 10, 2005
That's All Folks!

Maybe some people have had enough of me posting about how busy I am these days, because yeah, it's quite annoying sometimes when people boast how hectic their schedule is and stuff, as if people who are not as busy are wasting their lives wallowing in mediocrity. Maybe some people haven't thought about it this way, and now they discover that yes, this is the way I think sometimes. Pardon me for this, or shoot me if you want, because really it'd be easier for me if I go to Heaven now.

So anyway, without further ado, I'd like to bid farewell again. I have decided to cease from blogging because I look at my NUSSU Diary and I shudder now more than ever. I won't be posting again til all my final exams are all over. Should any interesting and blogworthy event arise this moment henceforth, I should learn to channel my precious time to doing more productive things rather than contributing towards making my life an open book. I'd be more or less complaining in my posts anyway, and I don't want to spread any negative energy to people who care to read my blog.

But for the last time til 25th of November, just please allow me to cry out once again because I'm very much frightened about what I'll be going through for the next few weeks. This will be the last time I'm wasting my time whining about these things.

1.) For this week I have three assignments due. These assignments are a far cry from the 'assignments' I used to know in highschool whereby one could finish them in an hour's time at most. Now I know that come university days, assignments can be finished for one whole day at least, and that is if you are super smart. For struggling students like me, I have to allocate a week for preparation, plus ask peers for help because I'm almost certain I cannot solve structural analysis problems on my own. Two structural analysis assignments with 6 problems total. The other assignment is about conducting a literature research whereby I have to review at least three case studies about geographic information systems in civil engineering. Of course I still have the usual tutorials every week for each of my five modules, but honestly I'm behind in doing all of them.

2.) I also have tasks due this week for the various CCAs I joined. For Cuisine Fiesta, I'm part of the logistics team and I have to write an article publicizing our event to be submitted to the Ridge and Hooked for February 2006 issues. I hope my article gets published. For NUSSU Welfare Marketing, I don't know what my specific task is yet, but we'll be meeting this Thursday or Friday to discuss. For AIESEC, we're doing this PBox thing (Project Based on Exchange), and I have to make cold calls to companies this week to promote our trainees from all over the world.

3.) Next week I'll have my last lab for this sem. The beam we designed and fabricated will be tested for maximum load capacity.

4.) Week after next is what, I don't know how to describe it.
Oct 27- Engineering and Uncertainty Analysis test,
Integrated Infrastructure Project deadline for this sem
Oct 28- Structural Analysis test
Structural Analysis assignment due
Oct 29- AutoCAD final exam
Oct 31- Infrastucture and the Environment test

Of course this means I have to revise and prepare as early as now for these events. But starting now is already late I suppose. Never mind.

4.) Week after that I have three more assignments due. One of them is an online assignment.

5.) After that is reading week, whereby all NUS students become zombies from caffeine overdose, lack of sleep, and information overload as they preapre for finals week.

6.) Finals:
Nov 22- Engineering and Uncertainty Analysis exam
Nov 23- Hydraulics exam
Nov 24- Structural Analysis exam
Nov 25- Infrastructure and the Environment exam

After that, YAHOO!

I also have this other project but I still don't know when's the due date. But it will be towards the end of the semester.

I've already stared at these things written in my planner about a hundred times, but now it's about time to start getting them done. As I want to focus on these things now, I shall now officially fight the urge to blog, because blogging takes a lot of my time.

I'd very much like to express my gratitude to those who care to read what I write here. And even more thanks to those who tag and make their presence felt. You guys never fail to make me smile.

Jia You everyone! God bless!

P.S.

I love you Mama! I love you Papa! I love you Dimple! I love you Paolo! I love you YC! I love you FRIENDS! I love you Rooch! I love myself! I love NUS! I love Engin! And most of all, I love you God!

Advanced Happy Birthday IVY!

I'll email you soon Cyril! May utang pa akong email sa yo, diko pa nakakalimutan...sorry talaga super delayed na...take care okay!

"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"
Philippians 4:13


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home