Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, October 09, 2005
tito

ang tito aldwin ko nakakainlove.

ang bait bait nya. yeah i know i was so kapal muks, nagpahatid ba naman sa PGP at 2 am. LONG story. but the thing is, he was like, defending me in front of his mom (my garndmother's sister) and making me feel it's okay for him taking the trouble to drive me from thomson 800 to PGP. while his mom is like, making me feel exactly the other way around, what with all the sighing and loud yawning and making comments like 'ang layo naman', 'malapit ba sa zoo ang dorm mo?','malapit siguro sa jurong bird park ang tinitirhan mo'.

i was at the backseat of their car and i was squirming like mad. sana nagtiis na lang ako na walang toothbrush, walang ligo bago matulog, walang palitan ng underwear, etcetera... and never made the request. but they volunteered to take tito glen and tito jun back to their hotel, so since we were already out in the streets and it's already almost 2 am, i asked for them to drive me back to PGP instead of me staying at their condo for tonight. again, now i wish i just slept in their condo because auntie baby made me feel so bad about my little request.

basta si tito aldwin mabait, mayaman, doting dad to nadine, pogilicious husband to tita dina...

pogi, pogi, pogi, pogi...

do they still manufacture guys like him and my very own dad?


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home