Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
alive in the midst of deadlines

My first exam is exactly one month from now.

Sundeep and I just came from a time management workshop by CDTL. He was the one who registered straight away and invited me to come. Coolness, I never thought he'd be interested in such things. So yeah, a big daily schedule from now til the end of the exams is staring at me from a very strategic place in my room, and I even wrote there the verse forwarded by Chin thru sms to motivate me even more. It's 2 Corinthians 9:8, which says "God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."

I shall go finish one of the myriad tasks our professors conveniently assigned to be due within this one month before the exams. We even have assignments due during the exam week itself, which is like unheard of for me before.

But surprisingly, instead of being drowned in the pre-exam hysteria, I'm currently feeling a sense of peace within. So thank you Lord. I know you'll be with me until the very end.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home