Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, March 03, 2006
haiz.

I was able to heave a sigh of relief when I received this email from person X. The mail was addressed to the MFA in charge, but person X also sent us a copy. I replied to Mr. Tan myself but that's between the two of us only.

Dear Mr. Tan,

I think there must be a mistake. My current CAP is 3.9. Is that considered not satisfactory?

Best Regards,
XXXXXXXXX


So in my case, it's possible that my CAP in Mr Tan's records is for my first year, first sem grade, because as far as I know I'm already in the 'safe' zone after I got my first year second semester results. I read the university rules right away after receiving my horrendous grade about matters concerning me so I'll know what action I should take.

Giving me a heart attack like that.

Anyway university monsters coming up, and I have to battle with them first, else I'd receive another earth-shattering email again.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home