Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Sem 7

So now I think I have finalized my semester 7 timetable. I am taking up 6 modules. Woowhew! Let's see, there's my Final Year Project, Design Project, 2 Level 5 modules also being taken up by people pursuing their master's degree, there's one module for my minor, and I've just registered for Chinese 1 (I'm the highest bidder with 1300 points thanks to Wayne's magic tricks).

And I am also working part-time at the Self-access English Learning Facility (SELF) here on campus to save up some funds for my US trip next year. Haha=)

Well, this looks like an overdrive, because normally people in their final year only take up 4 modules per semester to focus on the FYPs I guess.

Anyway. I have valid reasons why I am filling up most of the hours in my weekly schedule. But I hope I do not compromise my sanity.

So help me God.


2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too late, your as crazy as they come. lol

Blogger Joseph said...

wayne's magic tricks? paturo naman. haha

Post a Comment

<< Home