Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
forum bazaar

books are a luxury.

*sigh*.

i wouldn't mind at all being locked inside a library, especially if it's filled with Sheldon's or Grisham's or Sparks' novels.

as long as i have a good book to read, i am fine.

oh yeah, happy birthday robin mcdonald. haha, my 'term of endearment' for robinson go, who reminds me so much of my dear not-so-little brother. (and 'jashep' for joseph sorongon. hope they wouldn't see it as mutilating their names.)

yey! my kind Singapore Studies tutor says my questionnaire looks fine. now i could proceed distributing copies of it to gather relevant data for my term paper.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home