Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, March 24, 2005
my overindulgence in food and blogging

must now come to an end.

im in one of the computer clusters in engin right now, 15 minutes away from my next lecture.

today is the 24th. yesterday was officially one month away from my earliest exam, and therefore i shall not waste, um spend so much time , ranting and raving about anything i deem as blogworthy. even though i view my life as rather exciting (because i do not want to think of it as a bore), i shall resist every urge to share every 'happening' that's on with my life.

and also, since the exams are just around the corner, i shall take concious effort to take care of my health now. see, when i'm not starving myself to death, i'm stuffing myself with every edible thing i can get my hands on. a few weeks back, i had been eating only one meal per day, only dinner. i cannot wake up for breakfast and i'm too 'busy' to eat lunch. this week, i have been eating all three meals as well as 48,000 little snacks in between.

aaaaaahhhh cannot take it anymore. i feel so heavy. a while ago when i was walking towards where i am now, i was feeling more than horrible. i felt like sneezing and puking at the same time. i cannot even swallow my own saliva because there's no more room for it anymore. this propmted me to look for the nearest toilet to blow my nose and just 'fix' myself up. fortunately my large intestine did not participate in these expulsion activities or it'd feel like more than hell already.

so there. i shall keep quiet from now onwards. but of course if just keeping things to myself becomes so unbearable, then i will not deprive myself of the joys of blogging.

time for maths lecture.

ciao!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home