Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, April 01, 2005
stuff weird dreams are made of

another excuse.

happy birthday mark uy, who made my elementary school days more than exciting and worth reminiscing. haha =)

i had a dream this morning, right after i ate my breakfast. in my dream, joseph was also my boyfriend even though i was supposed to be attached to someone else already. he was busy with something in the kitchen, probably making leche flan again. then i had to go somewhere. as i went outside, i saw three gigantic talking kangaroos. of course they scared the living daylights out of me. so i ran as fast as i coould to the right. but then some guys in police uniform were frantically running in the opposite direction. then some women in muslim costume were also running behind the policemen. as i was just running forward i saw why they were so scared. some lunatic had a bomb, and i was going towards him. stupid. i was so scared i didn't know what to do. on my left were gigantic talking kanagroos, and on my right a lunatic with a bomb who's about to blow me up to smithereens.

that's when i forced myself to wake up because i don't want to find out what will happen next.

my previous dream was about me shot in the head. the bullet was just embedded somewhere, not fracturing my skull. i even saw a grayscale picture of the inside of my head with the bullet inside. in my dream, i felt something when the bullet went inside, but it didn't hurt.

who knows, maybe i'm about to die already. boo!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home