Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, May 09, 2005

wah lau!!!!

surprise surprise! I AM GOING HOME! yep, it's all so sudden. i just realized i change my mind faster than i change my underwear.

i haven't even bought a ticket home yet. i don't know where to put all the stuff that people stored in my room, let alone my own things.

i couldn't argue with papa over the phone why i should stay here. i was telling him that if i go home, i wouldn't be able to bring home any pasalubong. i will be broke. then he told me they didn't care about pasalubongs. what's important is that we will be together. he even told me that my siblings are excited to see me. and it's also my sister's 18th birthday! i also realized, since when did i start giving more importance to money than spending time with my family? then i also told him about my commitments here for the summer. but then i also realized, since when did other people matter more to me than my own family?

aiyo...AND TO THINK, RIGHT AFTER THE EXAMS I WENT JOB HUNTING RIGHT AWAY! i still am sleep-deprived even when my finals were already over!

i've eaten my words once again. ouch, my pride too. i don't want to go home broke. but never mind. being with my family is priceless.

so now i will have to return the money i loaned from people because i won't be needing it for hall vacation stay.

ok have to pack now!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home