Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, May 08, 2005

weeks ago, i woke up with wounds on both the left and right sides of my tongue. either i bit my tongue while sleeping or it's those damn metallic parts of my braces on my molars slicing my tongue again. the left side healed already but the right side is making me go nuts. it hurts a lot and it bothers me whenever i eat and talk.

i want to minimize my talking so please bear with me if i just keep quiet. it doesn't mean i'm pissed WITH YOU. i'm just pissed, period.

no, everything is not fine at the moment. but when someone asks, i'll just probably utter my default reply 'i'm ok' even when i'm really not.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home