Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, August 11, 2005
pipol

i just went for NUSSU SAVE welcome tea, but left right away. oh by the way, SAVE stands for Students Against Violation of the Earth. i planned to join because i'm planning to major in environmental engineering, and i was thinking they're related in ways more than one. but i don't know, the organization's activities didn't really interest me. so i left, went to the business school bus stop and waited. luckily i bought a book. gee whiz so fun to read a brief introduction to fluid mechanics while waiting for the bus! yes, even though you can't hear it, this is the new thing called sarcasm in my voice. i've been itching to finish harry potter book 6 (thanks chami by the way), but i couldn't find the time to just sit down and read coz lectures already started. i also don't want to go around carrying the potter book coz it's so bulky. but i'll make an exception - maybe this weekend, i'll bring the book to camp. yes camp, orientation camp COZ I GOT INTO AIESEC!

anyway, so i got into A1 bus, and a chinese guy sat beside me. then he greeted me by my name. he knows me? how come? he said his name is chen-chen/ chun-chun (the vowel sound same as when you say 'uh...' during times of uncertainty or when you're trying to be sheepish). he said he knows me because we were from the same lecture group last year, group d. wow, he knows me by name but i don't remember having met him before. so anyway, it was inevitable for some small talk, but it was okay because the bus was nearing pgp anyway. the problem is, i had this big, ripe zit on my right cheek, and the person was sitting on my right. why couldn't it have appeared some other time, right or not? corright. (corright, by the way, is the proper and correct Singlish pronunciation of 'correct'; illustrates how Singlish can combine two related words, creating a new word with improved potency. Often used as a response when the truth is glaringly obvious. - Coxford dictionary).

in the bus i also met the vietnamese girl who was my bridging-mate's crush last, last year. also small talk. and she lives in block 4 of PGP! same block as mine. so now i can say i know of someone who also lives in my block.

then i went to non-ac canteen to buy dinner. while waiting for my order, there was this guy who also ordered chicken burger. then i got curious, because as far as i know, i am the only one who orders chicken burger. i am the chicken burger queen of PGP non-ac. ask the two aunties in the western food stall and they will testify to prove my claim. as it turns out, the guy who ordered chicken burger is the same guy who interviewed me for AIESEC! so yeah, again small talk. then as i left, i grimaced at the thought of me having this zit while talking to this cute AIESEC sub-com head. he already has a girlfriend - wayne and i saw him and his girl in clementi last tuesday. not surprising.

so there. the people i met during a mere span of an hour.

chicken burger time!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home