Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, September 17, 2005
whudever.

i'm just upset that my mother never bothers to reply to my sms, never emails me, never reads my blog now. whoa too busy is it? i've witnessed it first-hand how busy she is, but at least have some time to know that i'm still alive what.

i'm upset because i miss her.

-*-


(after an hour)

i sms-ed my father asking him why my mother never replies to my sms. you see, my father always replies promptly to me and even calls me ocassionally to 'check my attendance'. hehe. so yeah, as it turns out, she did reply to me but the network's probably gone bonkers so i didn't get her message. when my father called, i started crying because i was having a bad day. he sensed i was crying and i just told him i'm tired. he then assumed i was tired and super-stressed due to acads. after a while my mother sms-ed me and gave me motherly advice. she even told me to JUST GO HOME if i really couldn't cope...but i think she was just using reverse psychology because in the latter part of her message she gave me encouragement to hold on, showed me how i'm so better off if i stay in singapore, and reminded me to count my blessings.

but really, i'm okay and I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME TO STUDY! i'm having a grand time here. i was just having a bad day so i cried. okay, i cried because i was upset because of her 'ignoring' me, and sundeep not having lunch with me! haha petty. but everything's okay now. i just, you know, wanted my mother's presence felt though she's miles away. thanks mama and papa, i love you so much my heart cannot contain it.

oh yes, thanks missy. yeps how could my own mother not miss me? hehe=)

okay, really now back to nerdsville.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home