Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
S.O.S.

Pardon my ignorance, but how can I place a message in my own shoutbox? I'm not deliberately ignoring people, but I cannot post a message! What's with the 'Cookies deactivated?' warning? How come I can tag before, but now I cannot? I used to put the blame on my iBook, but I'm using a pc now. Ok, so how to activate cookies?

-*-

Ok so basically I answered my own question by cruising the information superhighway. Lemme try if it works..

-*-
Ok so it didn't work. I really want to go to bed now so never mind. I'd appreciate any help. Hehe goodnight!!!

P.S.

Yup Jashep nabasa ko na yun dati before pa nakapunta si Brice, pero nakaalis pa rin sya...hmm...so baka joke lang yun ng MFA and NUS. Haha..anyway thanks thanks:)

and PAGING CYRIL JAMES T. BUAL...natanggap mo ba mga text ko? punta ako davao dec 20 ata...para sunduin si dimple kasi jan sya magland...hopefully kita tayo okay!!!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home