Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, February 06, 2006
Happy! shalalala.

Many good things happened today at the International Fiesta=)

First, I want to congratulate Cecilia and Myriel and company for their mmmmmmmSaRRRRRRap adobo (pork adobo for Myriel and chicken for Cecilia), as well as Karen et al for the yummylicious leche flan. Nothing beats Filipino food I tell you. harhar I'm biased, but so what. =)

We don't have a blue moon tonight, but Siaw Ling graced the international showcase with her presence. Her friends who saw her there were teasing her for coming down, as we expect her to be in her room or study room or library or wherever, happily spending quality time with her books and lecture notes. But no, she came to watch the show because she's waiting for the raffle draw, which she joined earlier in the afternoon. And guess what?!!! The girl won the top prize!!!! What!!!!!!! She never ceases to amaze us hahahaha=)

And the best part was me dancing onstage with my second favorite people in the world, the Mauritians. Filipinos come first of course hehehe=) Biased again hehe=) They really spiced up the show. Before they performed, the crowd was already thinning, but when they started to perform, I saw the grand staircase at the foyer full of people again. And at the end, they invited people to dance their traditional saga dance with them onstage, and I was just too happy to oblige. Sundeep was telling me "No need", because maybe he thought I'd be uncomfortable and shy to dance in public just like him. But in the end, we were dancing with his friends onstage and ended up having a really great time.

And oh..

BUY INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS' SHOWCASE TIX FROM WAYNE DELL LEGASI MANUEL...only 5 BUCKS man!!! It's supposed to be ten bucks but his generous soul is giving us a really great discount. The show's this coming Sunday, 3pm at UCC I think. Just contact him for more details.

Aryt. Goodnight world.

And I mean it.=)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home