Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Happy Birthday to Me

Today I say goodbye to being a teenager. However, I'm not letting any quarter-life crisis stop me from basking in the awesome goodness of my God who gave me this gift called life in the first place.

Thank you for the twenty years of journeying with me Lord. I know it has not been smooth-sailing, and many times I have doubted that you could calm the waves that were crashing over me. But at all times your promises have rung true, and that you never left me nor forsaken me even when it seemed otherwise. Thank you for giving me the chance to know you, and that I have Someone to thank when I'm feeling grateful.

So yup, many good things happened today. But what I consider the highlight of my birthday is my Wyldfire youth buddies meeting Ruchchan the Moonshallow. I'm really grateful to you guys for being very nice to him, for being so warm and for making him feel welcome. I really appreciate your gesture of coming up to him to introduce yourselves with your usual big smiles and friendly voices. Thank you.

Thank you for everyone who greeted me and for your nice, thoughtful gifts. You really paid attention to what I had said or wrote in the past. You guys knew what I wanted. Thank you.

As I step into twenty-hood, may I not forget lessons learned in the past, and may I continue to charge forward with zeal and hope as my bright future in the palm of God's hands unfolds.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home