Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, April 08, 2006
frenzy

Right now is like, so tempting to just freak out, throw my laptop out the window, pack my bags, stow away on board one of the Star Cruises and venture out into the unknown just to escape from all the pressing deadlines and presentations and those yet unearthed lecture notes and tutorials and the coming terror that is the exams.

And some more, I am so easily distracted these days by always logging on to Friendster and checking out the profiles of people who don't even give a carabao's ass about my life.

I need to focus during this critical period of the semester. I need to have self-control.

So help me God.

On a brighter note, it is always the darkest before the dawn...so yeheyness! My three acad-stress-free months are also coming up!!!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home