Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Mane Event

I just had a haircut and it looks as if I'm donning a wig right now. It looks so unnatural.

So why did I have a haircut when I was impatiently waiting for my hair to grow longer? Because I couldn't understand the shape of my hairdo anymore. Basically the lady just maintained the length and thinned my hair because as she said (in her own words) "Your hair is very volume."

Everyday, I painstakingly try to fix my hair so it looks decent enough for work. Stupidfreakinglyshorthair.

Ladies who cut their hair short are stupid. And that includes me. Long hair is definitely more manageable and easier to style, thus giving you considerably lesser bad hair days. And I am the type who gets really affected by bad hair days. Stupidfreakinglyshorthair. And a girl looks more feminine with long hair. Duh.

In fairness to the hairdresser, she's really very nice and hip and I want her hairstyle! She dyed her fringe green, and I like her layers. She did everything she could with my hair (subject to my condition of maintaining the current length), but there's just really nothing much that can be done.

When she was doing the final touches like blow drying and stuff, I asked her "Can you give me a fringe like yours?" Sensing that I still wasn't really thrilled with what she's done so far with my crowning glory, she obliged. However, she warned me that for my hair, her fringe style may not have the intended effect on me because my hair is very volume, while hers is flat. I still let her cut my fringe though, and voila!

SO now it seems like I'm wearing a traditional floor cleaner made of coconut husk on my scalp. I told Michael and Ivy a while ago (they were with me at the salon) that i don't want to die yet because I don't want people to see me with this hairdo as I lie in my coffin.

Anyway, I'm so sick of complaining. Even if my hair is freaking ugly as it is right now, I still have the option to be happy. Ka-career-in ko na lang to!

Again, in fairness to the cute and young and hip hairdresser, I'm not putting any blame on her. She's been very nice to me and tried to accommodate all my requests. I'm going back there again actually, and let her style my hair again when the right time comes.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home