Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Three Jabs

I had three jabs today, one after another. So it is like this:



multiplied by three.

I'm still wearing the three plasters to cover the jabbed areas, two on my left forearm and one on my right. It feels like someone punched my left arm, and it still hurts a bit. But I'm not complaining, because it would be for my own good. The Aceh trip organizers provided for our free vaccinations for flu, tetanus, and typhoid fever for precautionary measures. They even gave each of the participants malaria pills to ensure that we'd be protected.

I'm so impressed with the organizers, namely the members of NTU Muslim Society. They have a well-planned itinerary for the whole two weeks of our stay there, and I'm really hats off to all the preparations that they're doing. To think that they are just students like me. They were able to get *bleep* to sponsor $XX,XXX for their trip. For me, it is a very big thing, organizing a trip for 24 people going abroad to a place that is far from being called a tourist spot, so the risks are greater for them.

And even though I'm in a way different from them, they are a very friendly bunch. Yayness.

I'm leaving next Sunday for Indonesia, then I'm coming back to Singapore for a couple more days (Youth concert coming up!), then I'M GOING BACK HOME TO THE PHILIPPINES (before school starts again)!!! MABUHAY!!!=)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home