Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, August 11, 2006
Escherichia Coli

has nothing to do with this post.

I didn't get what would have been mymost favoritest hands-down nothing-else-comes-close module for this semester: Forensic Science. CRAP.

I was outbidded. I placed 501 points because that's almost everything I have right now for my General Account (for my Programme account I have a whopping 3800 points which I cannot use to bid for a GEM module like Forensic Science...crap).

It's the first time they're offering this module in NUS. Last year, I was envious of Maybeline and Michael (Tulod) because they have this module in NTU, and I also want to take! I saw Michael's notes and they have lessons about blood drops, etc...CSI stuff!!! (And for the uninitiated, CSI is like my most favoritest hands-down nothing-else-comes-close TV show, can?! Especially CSI Miami, the one with Horatio whom almost everyone I know hates).

My initial plan for this semester is to take up 6 modules...and for the first time in history I was planning to take up only 2 core modules (and 2 Technopreneurship Minor modules and 2 GEM modules). You see, I was really looking forward to this semester because I thought most of the modules I'd be taking are those that genuinely interest me. But no, that is not meant to be.

I also didn't get my other GEM, Reading Visual Images because of the freakingly high bid points, and another minor module- Financial Accounting- for the same reason.

Right now I only have 3 allocated modules. I altered my semester schedule a bit also. For this semester I'm going to follow next semester's schedule, and for next semester I'd follow what would have been this semester's. That means I'm taking 3 core (Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering, and Water and Wastewater Engineering) and 2 minor (Entrepreneurial Marketing and Technological Innovation) and no GEM. (And I haven't taken even a single GEM module yet since the dawn of the ages, and without that I cannot graduate. And somemore I'm in year 3 already. NEXT SEM MUST DEFINITELY TAKE).

And for my choice of core modules, I just took whatever Sundeep took. I have the same level of affinity (or lack of) for my core modules so it doesn't matter which ones I take, and I even have an incentive if I have someone to take them with because I need to be infected with some enthusiasm for my core modules right? And some more, Sundeep is going to France next semester so I think this semester is a better time to take more core modules where we could be classmates, than next semester when he is gone.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home