Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Happy Globe Trotters

OKAY! So I was outbidded again.

Until now I only have 3 allocated modules. THREE!

Geotech, Transportation, and Entrepreneurial Marketing. I thought I'd be able to get my modules already but some guy (or girl) beat me to it. For the Wastewater module I was competing with only one person. I started with 1 point, then 50+, 100+, 500+, 1000+, 1500+...we were changing our bids almost every hour. Apparently I lost. I became overconfident because during the start of the closed bidding period, I was the only one who was bidding and I gave 1500+ points...so I thought what a waste...I thought the person gave up already so I lowered my bid to a measly 15 points, thinking I was the sole bidder anyway so I'll get it... and apparently I LOST!!!!

Wrong strategy. I always screw up my bidding.

But nevermind. I did something productive for today.

Look: www.travel.kgeventures.com.


BUT WAIT! I must warn though that I still haven't figured out how to fix one tiny flaw...and that is when you go to the above URL only the header is shown, and below there's something that says PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND or something. Anyhoo just click the link there and it should be okay. Okay?!

Yep yep I partnered with TravelNow.com so I now have my very own travel website. *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Later it can be accessed by this address: www.kgetravel.com so it's easier to remember, but now it's still resolving some settings so we'll just have to wait. We offer vacation packages: Air, Car, Cruise, Hotel...and there's even a roadtrip package (in the US hee). If you're not ready yet to go for a trip anytime soon, you could always browse the Destination Guides, so you could find out where to go and how to plan your trip. You could get recommendations on attractions, restaurants, and hotels, and up-to-date weather, health tips, and general information for thousands of destinations. Just travel around the world virtually also can. And oh, for selected countries you can also view the travel/ vacation package costs in the local currency. See, so nice right??!!!

Okay, after 3 months of studying how to start an online biz, I finally have something I'd be proud of promoting. Haha...the whole day I was super stressed, like my brain cells are annihilated one by one and almost feeling hopeless in being able to set up this website..but finally here it is. Woohoo! (Okay I know I still have to fix the homepage but yeah, I still want to celebrate).

I'll be setting aside maybe 1-2 hours per day ONLY working on this thing, like driving traffic to it by going to forums or submitting articles with the website link, etc. School's starting next week already and I need to promise myself not to sacrifice my studies for this (but for me, looking for ways to do business online is waaaaay more interesting than studying engineering. It keeps me up all night yet also gives me the boost to get out of my bed early in the morning, like today.)

Can't wait for the next schoolbreak again so I'll have all the time in the world for this hehe=)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home