Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, April 28, 2007
It's about time

My blog has caused me a bit too much trouble already.

I could either close it down, transfer yet again to another blog address for the 5,874,980th time...or...do what I have just done: keep it private.

Yeah I think that's the way to go. So if you're reading this right now, that means I trust you.=)


2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Korinna, Trust is a good thing. I am happy you decided to invite me, I enjoy very much talking to you. Your blog makes my day nicer. Love you Sweetie. Keep on bloging. BTW, What type of trouble has your blog caused you?

Blogger a r T h u R said...

thanks kors! tc always. =)

Post a Comment

<< Home