Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Study break

Lately, pigging out eating has been one of my major stress busters. I sit and study most hours of the day, and I get up only to eat and go to the toilet. Haha. I binge especially on chocolates and donuts and slurpees and ice cream and other whatever "happy food" that catches my fancy.

My stomach body fats spilleth over my pants already. And I'm having those tiny boob-like structures between my bra lining and armpit.

After my exams, promise I will exercise and get bombastic stomach abs for the summer. Haha=)

PS

Thank you Lord for helping me with my past two exams=) Wow. I'm especially happy with my Water Resources Engineering paper, the one with hydraulics which I promised myself in the past never to take again but accidentally took because I was unaware it was part of the aforementioned module...anyway...now it's really finally super over and done with. Never again okay, but yeah...I was pleasantly surprised because I found it do-able. Haha hurrayness!!! 2 more to go and freedom awaits me=)

On a totally unrelated note,

I LOVE YOU SEN!!!


Sorry this outburst cannot be helped. Haha=)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home