Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, May 07, 2007
in Taiwan feeling lost and desperate

Dear God,

I am low in prepaid credits and for some reason I cannot top-up using the singtel hi card I brought along with me:( I am not able to sms anymore, especially the ones who will fetch me later.

Please make a way for me to meet them. And please guide me...coz even if I don't want to admit it I'm feeling a teeny bit scared being far far away and alone=(

Thank you very much btw for the free wireless internet here so I'm able to ask around for some help from people in Singapore.

I hope everything will be alright. Please.

Love,
Korinna


3 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

korinna, call if i can help. my phone is on my e-mail i sent you.

Blogger Joseph said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Joseph said...

hey i hope all is fine now? it's big of dave to offer to help too.:) sorry i wasn't able to SMS you (as promised) before you left k! busy at work eh, nakasilent pa fone. hope you're safe and in good spirits now! states na yehey!:)

Post a Comment

<< Home