Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, May 06, 2007
State of the Heart Address

I still can't believe I'm going to the States in a few hours. Well..land of the free, home of the brave - here I come!

Anyway, pardon me. Not! I am going to write about Sen again. I can't help it. Those who cannot take any dramarama mushywushy stuff better stop reading now. Else, don't tell me I didn't warn you.

What stops my heart from disintegrating right now is the thought of me going to a whole new world tomorrow. There is this push and pull of two very different emotions but I try to let my excitement rule over my longing for the sweetest guy I have ever met. Try as I might, however, I end up feeling...hollow? I don't know how to describe it.

SEN!!! *Come back here in my arms right now!*

Haiz. This guy, beyond any reasonable doubt (according to Joseph), has swept me off my feet. I don't know, sometimes it scares me. I need to keep a level head and not wander off to some other universe where there's only me and him and a heart shaped figure in between us.

But really, sometimes it cannot be helped. Like the other day, when the heavens had a heavy downpour, instead of shunning from it and trying to keep ourselves warm and dry, we took off our slippers and happily ran out in the open embracing the rain. We stepped on puddles and jumped about, a sight in sharp contrast to people who were trying to shield themselves from having an untimely shower. We were both laughing at ourselves because people were running from the rain while we were running into and under it. Well, I had a headache afterwards but it was worth it :)

Stargazing together; the little notes, the virtual notes, vandalizing on my cabinet and lecture notes and my post-its, his community in IVLE where he would put up announcements that say he loves me; making sure I wake up in time for my exams (which really saved me, coz I would have really overslept if he didn't call!); and even buying me sanitary pads himself (hahaha)...I don't know, I could just ramble on and on until the next ice age and I still wouldn't have fully justified what a great guy he is.

Even though it can be said that my handphone already belongs with the dinosaurs of the Jurassic era, I would be terribly upset if I lose it because his text messages are in there. I couldn't bring myself to delete most of his messages, such that only his name appears from message 1 to 83 and my inbox is about to explode already.

From the way we both purposely leave cookies out in the open air before eating because we prefer them that way, to the way we both want to help out our respective younger siblings in financing their education after we graduate...it's so amusing that we have a lot of things in common.

And...maybe it's just me, but I find it extremely wonderful to be told "I love you" in my mother tongue. I find it having more depth, and it connects more to my soul. So one time when he was walking me back from studying at SoC and to my residence, and then he muttered "Mahal na mahal na mahal kita" (three of the five unique Filipino words he knows?)...well, I wanted to die already so I could die in pure bliss. Hahaha. Joke.=)

Haiz. What keeps my heart from self-destructing is the thought that even if each day that passes brings me farther from the day I last saw him, it also brings me closer to the day I'll be seeing him again. (Yeah I have read that somewhere, not original haha).

I'll be looking forward to 5th of August so very much.

=)


2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep the faith kid

Blogger Joseph said...

awww.. this post made me smile. joseph is happy for you kor.:)

Post a Comment

<< Home