Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Tagged

My blog has been tagged.(Thanks Dave)

So here are the rules:

1. If your blog is tagged you will need to post 6 unique/weird things about yourself.

2. Then you tag 6 other blogs.

3. You then comment on the owner’s blog that they have been tagged.

Here goes:

1. This is the first time I'm replying to being tagged, (primarily because I am sooo free today it's unsettling) even though my blog has been tagged before. (hey maybeline, missy, erm who else...we're still friends right heehee)

2. I have rebellious tendencies nobody really knows about. I am a non-comformist and it excites me when I am different (that is why my lappy is a Mac, I took up engineering and I've been to classes where I'm the sole individual with the double X chromosome in the room, etc...)

3. But half the time I also want to just blend in with the crowd, to be common, unseen, and invisible.

4. By items 2 and 3 you can deduce that I am a complicated individual.

5. Yet I am simple too. I laugh easily, cry easily, fall for someone easily, get annoyed easily.

6. When I want something, I do not sit around and wait for things to happen. I run after opportunities and grab them.=)

Well...I'm not really going to specifically tag people. Whoever wants to re-post this sort of thing, just go ahead=)


1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Korinna, Cool tag. Congrats on your third year finish. I hope I can go to your graduation once its all over.

Post a Comment

<< Home