Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, May 18, 2007
Tired

I'm kind of tired.

After work today I went directly to my room, undressed coz I was supposed to wash my uniform, plopped into bed, and found myself sleeping like a baby. I worked from 6am and a little past 2:30pm straight. I missed my breakfast coz the shuttle was already leaving, if not I'd have to take a walk in the woods or the highway in the freezing cold of the morning to get to the Deli at the Lodge. Or of course take the second shuttle and be late..(but I'll be late too if I walked haha..anyway). And what's more, my co-worker didn't show up coz he wasn't sure whether he had to be there at 6 as well, and so Amy (the nicest manager in the world) and I had a crazy morning working at the Deli. The last time I sat down before the 8.5 hours of work was when I was at the shuttle van, and after that, I was always on my feet and moving about until I slept after work.

It turns out that Jeremy slept at 5am, and we were supposed to report at 6. But it's okay, he's a nice guy - always giving a shoutout like "Good job Korinna! (or Corona, my new nickname here, after a brand of beer). He and his brother Adam are always hanging out with us Asians here. They're very nice people.

Oh, and they're at the photo below, the one with us at Transept Trail overlooking the canyon.

I'm super happy when I found a Sidney Sheldon book (If Tomorrow Comes) at their mini library here. Of course I've devoured it already. Next up is Kiss the Girls by James Patterson, my second most-favorite novelist. They have a nice collection of novels here to keep us occupied. Beside the books are a cacophony of board games for bored people haha. And, another collection of movies. Last week we were almost always watching movies every night at our dorms, but now people have different schedules so it's quite difficult to get everyone together.

It's really nice to work here. Apart from the fact that we are in one of the most beautiful places on earth, I feel that we are well taken care of.


1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job Corona! haha its a mexican beer. I am glad you are starting to makwe friends, but then again whats not to like, you are cool.

Post a Comment

<< Home