Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Lake Powell

Today's my day off and I went to Lake Powell with a bunch of my new friends here. It was super fun! I took loads of photos but I've yet to download it from my camera to my laptop, and then upload it here or in my Multiply account. When we came back here at Grand Canyon North Rim, we made a mad dash (ok, not really) to the EDR for our food, because dinner stops at 6:30, and it was already 6:25 or something. Thank God I still managed to get some food, unlike some of my companion who went back to their rooms first to unload their stuff, and when they came here at the EDR, there was no more food left.

Anyway, it was my first time to swim in a lake!

SO NICE, CAN!!!!

I like it so much compared to swimming in a river (super muddy), or sea (super salty). It's like swimming in a swimming pool, but this one is natural! (okay not entirely, it's a man-made dam but it's huge). What's so great about it is that it's a lake in the desert, so the scenery is like all desert sand, rocks, and the super cold body of water. Oh, plus blue skies and whisks of clouds with silver lining!!!

The lake doesn't have any sand at all. It's a body of water in a rock surface, so it's not at all slippery, no moss or algae or whatnot haha. I really like it=)

And, for the first time in my life, I sunbathed!!!! As in you know, lie in the rock surface and bask in the glare of the hot shining sun after I took a dip in the super cold water=) I was wearing my bikini top some more, so cool! Like in the movies. Haha=) But my belly was super fat okay. Who cares.

Photos to be uploaded. =)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home