Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aLaiSm
bOnaTs
cAsPeR
cHiN
dAvE
eVa
iVy
jAsHep
jEuNesse
KennY
maYbeLine
miSsY
m!ke
PiNkIsTa
StYx
wAyne
WendY
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
MeTube

My First Video of the Grand Canyon!

**Erm, sorry for the s-word.**



And...drumrolls....

Okie a little intro first. It was my day off and I didn't sign up for any hikes or shopping trips or anything that would take me out of the Grand Canyon North Rim resort. After rearranging the furnitures and cleaning the bathroom of the room I share with Daphne Duck, I starred in my very first MTV!!! Woooohoooonessssssssss hahaha=)



3 Comment(s):

Blogger fleeting mist said...

woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Korinna Corr!!!!!!!!!

hehehe

certainly made me smile =)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea that my little sister is a rising star. Imagine, A documentry about the Grand Canyon, and a Sure shot top 40 MTV vedio, Can I have your autograph, Pleeeeesae. Love you lil sister.

Blogger Joseph said...

haha lingawa nimo diha uyyyy
and the video ah... haha caught me (pleasantly) by surprise :P
live demo naman next time haha

Post a Comment

<< Home